Updated: June 01, 2017.
- Select low cost funds
- Consider carefully the added cost of advice
- Do not overrate past fund performance
- Use past performance only to determine consistency and risk
- Beware of star managers
- Beware of asset size
- Don't own too many funds
- Buy your fund portfolio and hold it!
She makes her fortune from her career as a track and field athlete, and she has previously worked as a basketball player.
Marion Jones speaks to the media Oct.
Browse 74 marion ramsey stock photos and images available, or start a new search to explore more stock photos and images.
Marion Jones became a household name after winning five medals at the Olympic Games in 2000.
Janie Jones was a sixties pop celebrity who went from the clubs of swinging London to a jail cell in 1973.
She is an actress, known for Arli$$ (1996), Sydney 2000: Games of the XXVII Olympiad (2000) and Pyramid (2002).
National Women's Championships in 1898.
The Tulsa Shock announce the signing of former Olympian Marion Jones at The Crowne Plaza Hotel on March 10, 2010 in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
Won Oscar áfter, in 2018/19 3.
Grand Slams Biography Distance and a draw brimming with talented eastern players didn't deter Marion Jones Farquhar from becoming the first Californian to reach the finals of the U.
This stunning collection of Marilyn Monroe in the nude has been released to mark the 50th anniversary of the tragic starlet's death.
Sort by: View: 46 names.
- Know what you know
- It's futile to predict the economy and interest rates
- You have plenty of time to identify and recognize exceptional companies
- Avoid long shots
- Good management is very important - buy good businesses
- Be flexible and humble, and learn from mistakes
- Before you make a purchase, you should be able to explain why you are buying
- There's always something to worry about - do you know what it is?
When Marion Jones was at her peak, she was a joy to see.
Marion Jones (II) Go to IMDb page Shoe Size: 10.
After the track and field athlete's fall from grace, where is Marion Jones today?.
- Make all of your mistakes early in life. The more tough lessons early on, the fewer errors you make later.
- Always make your living doing something you enjoy.
- Be intellectually competitive. The key to research is to assimilate as much data as possible in order to be to the first to sense a major change.
- Make good decisions even with incomplete information. You will never have all the information you need. What matters is what you do with the information you have.
- Always trust your intuition, which resembles a hidden supercomputer in the mind. It can help you do the right thing at the right time if you give it a chance.
- Don't make small investments. If you're going to put money at risk, make sure the reward is high enough to justify the time and effort you put into the investment decision.
), American athlete, who, at the 2000 Olympic Games, became the first woman to win five track-and-field medals at a single Olympics.